Established in 1996, Sakagura has been a pioneer in introducing New Yorkers to the world of sake.
We continue to be one of the top sake bars in the United States, attracting countless sake lovers from around the world. Our one-of-a-kind menu consists of over 200 kinds of carefully selected sakes, authentic tapas-style Japanese dishes, and homemade desserts. We are known for being a "hidden jewel" of Manhattan also because of our unique and hidden location. Come find us and transport yourself to Tokyo.
211 E 43rd Street
New York, NY 10017
KIOSKU (Sakagura bento to-go)
Located in the back lobby of
211 E 43rd St,
New York, NY 10017
11:30AM to 2:20PM
opens at 6:00 pm everyday.
last order for food is 11:15pm
Friday and Saturday:
last order for food is 12:15am
last order for food is at 10:15pm
MAKE A RESERVATION
For reservations, please call us directly at 212-953-SAKE (7253) or use the OpenTable system below.
- If the phone line is busy, please leave a message or press 0 to stay on the line. If you leave us a voicemail, please be aware that your reservation is not secured until you receive a confirmation call back from us. We are unable to return calls made from international phone numbers.
- For parties of 2 wishing to make a dinner reservation for 8:30 pm and later, please be aware that you may be seated at the dining bar. We will do our best to accommodate requests for tables, but it cannot be guaranteed.
- Table availability for dinner reservations is generally 2.5 hours.
- For lunch reservations, we are unable to seat you until your party is completed.
- For parties of 6 or greater, an 18% gratuity may be added to your check.
- If you need to make a reservation for 7 people or more, please call us directly for availability.
- We will do our best to accommodate last-minute reservations.
What's Next at Sakagura
Special Event Coming Soon!
Interested in having your next event at Sakagura?
Contact us at EVENTS@sakagura.com, we'd love to host your next work event, celebration, or even collaborate with your sake/brand for a great experience.